Your health & wellness is our priority
- ALL STAFF at Nascent Skin and Beauty Clinic have been double vaccinated. Our certificates are available to be sighted if required.
Covid 19 Safety – It is important that business owners operate with correct and accurate preventative procedures for the health, safety and well-being of their clients, but also understand how to address a potential infection incident in a calm, caring and professional manner.
Our establishment complies with strict infection prevention guidelines as set out by the Australian Government Health Department as well as APAN Best Practice Protocols for the prevention & transmission of the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Our clinic and equipment, including all touch surfaces, are cleaned and sanitized utilising Viraclean Hospital Grade Disinfectant between each client. We only use disposable single-use items for your treatments. Single-use equipment is wrapped and safely disposed of between client appointments and our staff adhere to best hygiene practices for hand washing and sanitization before each client.
On your next attendance, you will notice that Covid 19 Safety Sanitising Stations have been installed, we will be recording your name and contact number on attendance at an appointment by use of the Services NSW CCOVVID Check In App.Our staff will be gowned, gloved and masked (all disposable after each client).
We are available to take appointments and look forward to welcoming you all back. We have some clinic and online skin shop specials and loyalty options for you on your return.
Here’s how we are working to keep you & your loved ones safe & healthy
- MANDATORY – Use of the Services NSW COVID QR scan code to enable electronic recording of your visit (we suggest you download the Services NSW app onto your mobile phone. Upon arrival at our clinic simply point your mobile camera at the QR code displayed on the entry wall and follow the instructions that appear on your phone.
- If you do not have a smartphone that allows the COVID QR Code App, you can download your own COVID-19 check-in card and have it scanned by our staff
- Check-in is mandatory for all customers, staff, contractors, and any other visitors at businesses and organisations that are required to have a NSW Government QR code.
- Comprehensive questioning of intending clients to ensure they have no recent international travel; no recent hot spot exposure; or exposure to persons with confirmed Covid 19; or those exhibiting signs of Covid 19; or those showing signs of influenza.
- Time set aside after each treatment to clean all treatment room equipment and surfaces
- Repeated disinfecting of common areas & touchpoints throughout the day (restroom, doorknobs, etc.)
- Wearing disposable gloves, gown and P2/N95 mask for each treatment
- Thorough hand washing before & after each client
- Hand sanitising throughout your treatment
- Keeping up to date on the latest information regarding COVID-19
- Using fresh, clean linens for each client (sheets, body wraps, hair wraps, towels, etc.)
- Using new disposable items for each treatment (gauze squares, cotton rounds, q-tips, dermaplaning blades, etc.)
- Utilising hospital-grade/EPA registered disinfectant to disinfect all tools & implements and wipe down all non-porous surface areas between treatments.
- We have had air purifiers with active carbon and HEPA filters, the most effective filtration available, to remove up to 99.97% of airborne allergens down to 0.3 micron in size, installed in both the clinic and our waiting room. It actively circulates and filters all the air throughout a room.
At NASCENT Skin & Beauty Clinic, with the exception of wearing disposable gowns and face masks for each client, we have followed these strict sanitation practices since our very first day in business back in 2005. However, we are aware that you may still have some concerns regarding the recent viral outbreak and our Codid 19 Safety Plan. We are letting you know that you can be 100% confident in the cleanliness & sanitation of our Clinic.
If you have questions regarding making an appointment or visiting our Clinic please feel free to call us.
Here’s what you can do to help
NOTE: You must be double vaccinated to attend these premises. You must have proof of your double vaccination.
If you aren’t feeling well, stay home & reschedule your appointment. Our cancellation/rescheduling policy will not apply in this particular situation.
- MOBILE PHONE – bring your phone with you and have the Services NSW App downloaded on your phone. Scan the QR Code at the front door of the clinic to register your attendance – this is MANDATORY until further notice.
- FACE MASK – the wearing of a face mask upon entering our clinic is now MANDATORY under NSW Public Health Order.
- SANITISE – Wash your hands frequently, especially immediately before & after your treatment. Soap & water is best, but hand sanitiser is always better than nothing
- DO NOT bring friends – Only ONE ON ONE Client Appointments
- REFRAIN from physical greetings such as handshaking, hugs and kisses
- STAY AT HOME if you have cold or flu like symptoms or feel unwell. You should seek medical advice
- PLEASE cover your mouth and nose using a bent elbow or a tissue whenever you feel like coughing or sneezing
- AVOID touching your eyes, nose, and face
- AVOID using air dryers to dry your hands. They basically reverse any of the hand washing you just did
Advice updated 27 September 2021