“Combat the effects of skin pigmentation & sun damage”
For Pigmented and Discoloured Skins
Lighten & Brighten Pigmentation Facial – Concentrated Vitamin C combined with a botanical fruit enzyme exfoliation lightens, brightens, hydrates and gives a radiant glow to lack-lustre, sun damaged and environmentally stressed skin whilst a customised mask with Aspect Pigment Punch deals with pigmentation and those unsightly age spots.
Even, perfect skin tone is one of the greatest skin concerns for women and men, and one of the most common effects of sun damage is hyperpigmentation or dark spots. So it comes as little surprise, many Australian women and men want to reduce pigmentation.
This bespoke treatment utilizes the benefits of Aspect Pigment Punch, Vitamin C serum and Exfol AHA’s to restore your clean skin youthful appearance.
Treatment Cost: $115 | 60min
Want to enhance your experience? Try a discounted ADD ON to your FACIAL
- LED Phototherapy 15 min +$70
Highly Recommended - Medical Grade LED delivering Blue, Red & Near Infrared light
- Chemical Skin Peel 30 - 40 min from $105
For flawless looking skin - quickly
- High Frequency Treatment 20 min +$55
Particularly beneficial for aging skin or acne congested skin
- CACI NS Face Lift 60-70 mins +$115
Re-educating your facial muscles to firm, lift & tone
- CACI NS Eye Lift 45 mins +$105
Concentrates on lifting the area around the eye softening lines & wrinkles
- IPL Photorejuvenation +$205
Full face treatment
- DermaFrac Serum Infusion +$235
For the ultimate touch - micro needling with serum infusion - save $20
This lighten and brighten pigmentation facial treatment, perfect for discoloured skin, browning patches, age spots, pigmentation, aging & sun damaged skins includes;-
- Double Cleanse – using ASPECT Purastat 5 or Gentle Cleanse to unplug congested pores leaving the skin hydrated
- Skin Assessment
- Peel Preparation – lifts off dead skin cells and corrects skin pH balance
- Exfoliation – using either a blend of natural botanical fruit enzymes sourced from the Amazon Region for sensitive skin types
- Customised Infusion Mask – with the addition of Pigment Punch, a botanical peel to diminish unsightly age spots and pigmentation and/or Extreme Vitamin C
- Skin Resurfacing – the application of ASPECT Exfol L 15, a serum of gentle naturally derived Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHA’s) to accelerate skin cell renewal
- Skin Serum – the application of ASPECT Extreme C20 Vitamin serum to further address skin rejuvenation and balance
- Moisturiser – using ASPECT Phytostat 9 selected from our professional cosmeceutical range to nourish your skin
- Sun Protection – our final touch of COSMEDIX Reflect to protect your most important asset
Beautiful skin requires commitment, not a miracle!
Appointments on 0412 682 743