Oily Skin Peel
“Cheat your way to perfect looking skin - really quickly”
Aspect Professional Lactobotanical Peels
20% ~ 30% ~ 40% ~ 60%
The cheat’s way to a perfect, enviable complexion and flawless looking skin! For those who already subscribe to a customised Aspect skincare program and want to fast track your progress or let us face it – ”cheat your way to perfect looking skin really fast”, we have devised a veritable smorgasbord of superb clinical strength lactic acid chemical peels to fulfil your quest for clear, glowing, youthful-looking skin in no time at all, including the Aspect range of Lactobotanical Oily Skin Peels.
For those with sensitive skin or who have not had a chemical peel before, a Lactic Acid peel is a wonderful choice.
This gentle, metabolic treatment offers exfoliation with Lactic Acid and Retinol to help reduce the look of aging skin and to help unveil a brighter and suppler looking complexion. With the addition of Raspberry Oil, which is known to naturally absorb UV radiation, this treatment also helps the skin from future damage post-treatment.
Treatment Cost: $125 – $135
Oily | Greasy | Problematic – Acne | Exfoliating | Hydrating
Quick & Effective | Completely Safe | Non-Invasive
Chemical peels can improve the skin’s appearance on the face, neck, or hands. With the Aspect Professional Lactobotanical Oily Skin Peel, a solution of one or more exfoliating agents is applied to the face to remove the rough upper layer of skin and to stimulate rejuvenation of new skin cells. The result is tighter, smoother skin that is relatively free of fine lines and blemishes.
To guarantee you get the results you are looking for, prior to any clinical treatment your personal practitioner will thoroughly assess your skin using a number of advanced diagnostic skills, consult with you as to the results you wish to achieve and recommend a course of treatments based on your unique skin needs and lifestyle demands to ensure beautiful results with the least amount of disruption to your schedule.
An effective alternative to Glycolic Acid Peels, Lactobotanical Peels are epidermal in action and have the extra advantage of being extremely hydrating.
L-Lactic acid is the chirally correct form of Lactic Acid which means it is the purest & most powerful form of this AHA which has been clinically proven to be 4 times more powerful than standard Lactic Acid.
For flawless looking skin – quickly!
Like Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid is an excellent skin renewal and helps reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles, but has several distinct advantages over Glycolic Acid;-
- L-Lactic Acid exerts equivalent if not superior cell turnover (exfoliation) with less irritation.
- L-Lactic Acid has the highest therapeutic index of all the AHA’s (effectiveness vs irritation).
- L-Lactic Acid is more effective in the management of problem skin due to its purifying action
- L-Lactic Acid is potentially superior in the management of hyperpigmentation due to its strong suppressive effect against the formation of tyrosinase
- L-Lactic Acid is a potent skin hydrator by virtue of its strong epidermal ceramide (epidermal barrier lipids) building action.
The Aspect Professional Lactobotanical Oily Skin Peel, being a MEDIUM strength peel means you will have to undertake several weeks of Pre Peel skin preparation using the Aspect Starter Kit as well as after peel therapy with the Aspect Post Peel Care Kit for optimal results and healing.
*Appropriate physical sun protection should be applied every day and strict sun avoidance is advised during the course of peels and for at least 28 days after peel treatment.
Whilst amazing results have been observed from chemical skin peel treatments, please know that results vary and we cannot make guarantees. We recommend coming and speaking to our skin specialist for an in-depth consultation. They will discuss in detail how the treatment works, whether it will be right for your skin type and the expected results in line with your skin goals, skin type and skin condition.
A synergistic marriage between chirally correct L Lactic Acid, Niacinamide and the patented Canadian Willowherb™ extract at an optimized.
pH of 2.9-3.15 with lactic acid concentrations of 20%, 30%, & 40%
- Dull, lifeless skin in need of exfoliation
- Epidermal hyperpigmentation (Woods lamp diagnosis is recommended to distinguish between epidermal and dermal hyperpigmentation)
- Congested skin, open and closed comedones
- Hypertrophic and dehydrated skin
- Mild to moderate acne including adult acne
- All signs of photo-aging
- Pseudo folliculitis and ingrown hairs
Variable, ranging from no visible peeling to a light to moderate flaking of skin between days two (2) and seven (7) after the peel.
Those with acne prone skin may experience an initial breakout due to the deep follicular cleansing action of Beta Hydroxy Acids (BHA). Skin may appear flushed and feel tight for several days and discolourations may temporarily darken before peeling away.
Recommended six (6) treatments – two (2) weeks apart – 2 @ 20% followed by 2 @ 30% then 2 @ 40%
Pregnant or lactating women should ALWAYS consult a physician prior to use of any products or professional treatments. During pregnancy or when breast feeding, a woman’s body goes through a multitude of hormonal changes and this can sometimes manifest itself in the form of pigmentation, increased sensitivity, and breakouts. It is not advisable to carry out corrective type treatments in the form of peels beyond the very superficial during this time and there are also certain ingredients in skin preparations that are best avoided until after lactation is completed.
Discover Our Signature Peel Range
Want to enhance your experience?
Try a discounted ADD ON to your PEEL
- LED Phototherapy 15 min +$70
Highly Recommended - Medical Grade LED delivering Blue, Red & Near Infrared light
- CACI NS Face Lift 60-70 mins +$115
Re-educating your facial muscles to firm, lift & tone
- CACI NS Eye Lift 45 mins +$105
Concentrates on lifting the area around the eye softening lines & wrinkles
- IPL Photorejuvenation +$205
Full face treatment
Contraindications – When We Cannot Treat
- Not suitable for persons with open wounds, cuts, abrasions, piercings or tattoos
- Not suitable if you are or have been taking photosensitising (make you sensitive to sunlight) medications
- Not suitable for pregnant/lactating women. Only Very Superficial Peels are permitted if you have written consent from your Doctor.
- Not suitable for any patient with a known or suspected allergy to any ingredient contained within the intended Aspect peel – in this instance being a Salicylic Acid (a natural substance derived from the bark of certain trees); red grapes; cacao.
- Not suitable for patients with active bacterial, viral or fungal infection such as active Herpes Simplex. Any active infections must be treated with a suitable medication, such as Zovirax – Valtrex – Famvir – Acyclovir – before peels can be considered.
- Not suitable for patients with viral warts.
- Not suitable for patients that have used oral Isotretinoin (Roaccutane) in the last 6 to 12 months.
- Not suitable for patients that have used topical Tretinoin (e.g. Retin A) less than 72 hours prior.
- Not suitable for patients with a history of keloidal scarring.
- Not suitable for patients with a history of Auto-immune disease.
- Not suitable for patients with active neoplasia (cancer) of any kind or who have undergone chemotherapy or radiotherapy in the last 12 months unless approved by the patient’s physician.
IMPORTANT: The above list contains the most common precautions and contraindications to peeling and is by no means complete. Our Skin Specialist must therefore use the best judgement in determining if a given peel treatment is suitable for you, the patient.
Recommended Skin Care Products
Aspect Extreme B 17$139.00Successfully Added to your Shopping CartAdding to Cart...
Aspect Extreme C 20$139.00Successfully Added to your Shopping CartAdding to Cart...