Skincare Sets & Kits
Need a little help to take the plunge into a new skincare regime? From convenient travel-sized packs and skincare starter kits to daily essentials and full-size skincare solutions, there’s something for every complexion conscious buyer in our range of cosmeceutical Skincare. Our Skincare Kits incorporate all the essentials for you to try, and are often available in handy travel sizes too. With cleansers, toners, exfoliants, masks, serums and moisturisers all in one handy collection, you’ll find a perfect match for your specific skin type.
The products in a skincare kit are selected to work together to give your skin the nutrients and care it craves. Depending on which products are included in your kit, start with the face wash first, then follow with a toner to remove makeup and impurities and prep your skin for maximum absorption. When it comes to layering the remaining products, a good rule of thumb to follow is to start with the lightest weight product and build up. This means patting on your serum first, followed by oil if you’re using one, and finishing with moisturiser to rehydrate the skin and seal in the nutritional benefits of the previous products.
From anti-aging and acne control, lightening and brightening, to skincare kits for men, we can help get you on track to beautiful skin with the best skincare travel sets, gift sets, and starter sets.
Shop all your favourite go-to skincare brands in-clinic or online at Nascent Skin & Beauty Skin Care Shop to kickstart a fresh skincare routine.
Looking for results-driven professional skincare? We have it covered at NASCENT with brands such as Aspect, Aspect Dr, Aspect Minerals, Aspect Sun, Colorescience, Cosmedix, Cosmedix Elite, Dermaquest, PCA Skin and Societe. Look for Free Delivery, Gifts & Regular Specials.
Please Note: Aspect Dr, Cosmedix Elite and Dermaquest products feature higher-level active ingredients to ensure maximum efficacy without a prescription. These products are only sold at select physician, skin clinic and spa locations. If your purchase contains any Aspect Dr, Cosmedix Elite or Dermaquest products – our Skin Specialist is required to speak with you regarding the use of these products before your purchase can be authorised and shipped.
- ￩￫$272.00Four key products have been specifically selected to provide clients with a complete home care regimen starting with cleansing, moving on to serums, and finishing with hydration.Maximum quantity exceededMinimum purchase amount of 0 is required1 Left in Stock
- ￩￫$85.00Address problematic & breakout skin conditions with this collection of acne-fighting products formulated to help purify for clearer-looking skin.Maximum quantity exceededMinimum purchase amount of 0 is required1 Left in Stock
- ￩￫$220.00A great investment in a kit of anti-aging skincare products for those who want to improve the appearance of their skin and reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles, oil, acne, age spots and brighten dull lack-lustre skin.Maximum quantity exceededMinimum purchase amount of 0 is required1 Left in Stock
- ￩￫$290.00Combat the signs of aging head-on. Containing four cosmeceutical grade products that work synergistically to target fine lines and wrinkles, sun damage and general wear and tear, the Age Management Kit will have your skin back on track in no time.Maximum quantity exceededMinimum purchase amount of 0 is required1 Left in Stock
- ￩￫$310.00$227.00Complete Pigment Plus goes to work specifically on pigmentation and dark spots, featuring a potent blend of lightening and brightening ingredients, ideal for anyone looking to reduce pigmentation. Exfol A is an exfoliating blend of Lactic Acid and Retinol and exfoliates skin to smoother, glowing perfection.Maximum quantity exceededMinimum purchase amount of 0 is required9 Left in Stock
- ￩￫$165.00The perfect support system for sensitive skin post-non-ablative procedures. Comprising three key products that work in harmony to soothe, calm and restore sensitised skin, the Aspect Dr Soothing Kit serves as a non-irritating and complete skincare system.Maximum quantity exceededMinimum purchase amount of 0 is requiredOut of Stock
- ￩￫$145.00An essential starting point for those new to clinical cosmeceuticals, the Aspect Dr Starter Kit is perfect for men, women and gift seekers alike. Four full-strength products specifically designed to work synergistically on most skin types, addressing common cosmetic skin conditions and concerns.Maximum quantity exceededMinimum purchase amount of 0 is requiredOut of Stock
- ￩￫$45.00Designed to be the perfect low-cost option for those wishing to experience the Aspect Dr range prior to purchasing full-sized products. The kit contains four full-strength products specifically designed to work synergistically on most skin types, addressing common cosmetic skin conditions and concerns. Specially boxed - suitable as a gift.Maximum quantity exceededMinimum purchase amount of 0 is required6 Left in Stock
- ￩￫$272.00$202.50Illuminate and revitalise with skin-loving serums that help to visibly plump and even skin tone. Enjoy two serums at a discounted price but only whilst stocks last - this is a limited edition product combination.Maximum quantity exceededMinimum purchase amount of 0 is required7 Left in Stock
Support your skin following professional salon procedures. Aspect Soothing Skin Kit is the ideal after-care routine, with soothing, calming ingredients to protect your skin. The skin is strengthened, while it is gently cleansed, soothed and hydrated.Maximum quantity exceededMinimum purchase amount of 0 is requiredOut of Stock
Aspect Try Me Kit - designed to be the perfect low-cost option for those wishing to experience the Aspect range prior to purchasing full-sized products. The kit contains four full-strength products specifically designed to work synergistically on most skin types, addressing common cosmetic skin conditions and concerns.Maximum quantity exceededMinimum purchase amount of 0 is required9 Left in Stock
A Guide to Selecting the Best Skincare Products
Your skin is the bodies largest organ. Its major functions are protection, regulation and sensation. If our skin is not functioning to its full ability, these functions may become compromised.
It’s easy to get lost in the sea of skincare options these days. Not only are there doctors, dermatologists, skin professionals and aestheticians telling you this or that, you also have YouTubers, bloggers and beauty enthusiasts flooding you with thoughts and ideas too. It’s no wonder there are so many skin issues and concerns these days. When you don’t know where to start or what information is reliable, how is your skin really going to respond? More importantly, the use of incorrect skincare products can actually exasperate your condition or cause additional skin problems.
The use of professional active ingredient skincare is recommended. The “Professional” skincare products we recommend on this site can only be purchased through certified stockists and practitioners who are required to provide their professional advice on the application of these products, (as opposed to those you can purchase over the counter (OTC) in the department stores and supermarkets). These recommended professional products contain;-
- higher levels of active ingredients to boost your skin’s health and correct skin problems
(OTC product lines have less active ingredients to minimise the chance of irritation to protect the buyer)
- are backed by clinical studies
(not exaggerated unsubstantiated claims)
- are made in small batches and distributed to trained or licensed skin therapists, spas and salons to be supplied with professional advice on their use
(OTC products are made for the masses and sold in department stores and supermarkets)
- contain small molecule technology for dermal and epidermal penetration
(OTC products that lack active ingredients, have large molecules which are not able to penetrate the skin. When a product can’t properly penetrate the skin, it will only “superficially” treat and temporarily provide relief to skin concerns. This gives the illusion that the products are working without actually treating the skin. Professional lines use molecular technology that penetrates the skin producing clinical results)
- are packaged in airless pump packs to eliminate spoilage of ingredients when exposed to the air
- have pH balanced and adjusted ingredients – skin functions at its prime when the natural pH is between 4.5 and 5.5.
(Often OTC products don’t take pH into consideration and will leave the skin in an alkaline state. When the skin is alkaline, bacteria and free radicals (such as pollution) can invade the skin)
- do not contain unnecessary fillers and preservatives
Professional skincare often has a reputation of being “too expensive” but that is more often than not actually far from the truth. A good professional line will price their products according to the concentration of active ingredients versus fillers and are actually overall more budget-friendly. It is a common mistake to overuse products which leads to the perception that professional skincare is more expensive. Our Skin Specialist will advise you on the appropriate amount and when to use the products according to your skin condition and type.
When used properly, professional skincare products will last longer and work better giving you the ultimate bang for your buck. OTC products will have a lower upfront cost but over time can be similar in price or more expensive than professional skincare and won’t actually repair the skin condition being treated.